Last updated: [12/11.2023]
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to recognize your device and store information about your preferences or past actions.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This data helps us improve the website’s performance.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make on the Website (such as language preferences) and provide enhanced features.
- Advertising Cookies: We may use these cookies to deliver relevant advertisements to you and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
4. Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a longer period or until you delete them.
5. Third-Party Cookies
6. Cookie Consent
7. Changes to This Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the date of the latest revision will be indicated at the top of the page.
8. Contact Us